Monday, April 20, 2020

Week 2, Term 2

Kia Ora everyone,

weeks 2 of term 2 has started. I hope you have all received your learning packs and that you are enjoying the activities in them :)

I am excited to hear about all the wonderful things you have been doing at home. Some of you have even sent me photos :) I would love to see the work you have been doing, so of you would like you can email me photos of your learning, for example a photo of your writing.

This week I would love to see a photo of a piece of artwork you have made, a photo of writing you have been doing and a maths problem you have solved. Have a go at this one:

Miss Toder was counting the cows on the paddock behind her house. She saw 37 cows in the morning. In the afternoon there were only 13 cows left. How may cows were taken to the milking shed?




OR


Blake and Ella have been practicing their origami skills. Blake made 7 rockets and 2 cars. Ella made 8 flowers and 3 envelopes. How many pieces of origami did Ella and Blake make altogether?



Send me a photo of how you solved these problems. My email address is todines77@gmail.com
You could also make the spaceship :)



I am looking forward to speaking to you again this week.


Kia Kaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Room 3 update

Kia Ora everyone, here is an update on what we have been up to in Room 3. We have been learning about electricity and magnetism. We have als...